|El Greco Tours
47 - 49 Theotokopoulou str
Chania, Crete, Greece
PO Code GR 73131
email: [email protected]
|Μargiolakis Evangelos P.C
47, Theotokopoulou str, 73131, Chania
VAT EL094345770, TAX DEPARTMENT OF CHANIA
ΕΟΤ: 10 42 E 60 61 00747 01
- ElGrecoTours.com.gr offers accommodation, vacation and travel services, for travelers to Greece and to the rest of the world.
Service Delivery Policy
- Right after you book and pay for your accommodation service, you will receive an email, including the Voucher / Support page. This page holds the complete details of your reservation, and all the necessary information you will need in order to contact us with any additional requests or in order to cancel your service. It also includes all the necessary payment information and the links you may use, in order to pay for your service (if you haven’t paid already).
- Right after you have paid for the full amount of your accommodation service (by paying in a single transaction or by paying a deposit and then the remainder amount), your reservation will be marked as "finalized" and all necessary arrangements for its delivery will begin.
- Each payment for your accommodation service has a transaction deadline date. If you fail to pay on time, your service will be automatically canceled.
- We will not accept responsibility where incorrect or insufficient information has been provided by the customer.
- Please make sure that you complete correctly your phone number, including the international code (eg "0045...", for Denmark). This phone will be required, so we may contact you after your reservation, in order to verify your information. Ideally, you should provide a phone number which can also be active when you arrive to the country where you have booked your accommodation service.
- Please make sure you enter the correct information, during all steps of the reservation process and verify them, before proceeding to finalizing of your service.
- You may be required to provide Identification (show your ID card or passport, before your check-in, at the Hotel Reception). Please make sure that you complete the name of all customers correctly (including any children) and that you have these required Identification documents on you, when you arrive at the Hotel.
- You may be required to show your Purchase Voucher, which you will receive by email, when you complete your reservation. Please keep a printed copy of this Voucher, to show it to the Hotel Reception, during your check-in.
- Online cancellations have never been so easy: Just use the link "Cancel your reservation", on your Voucher / Support page.
- If you are unable to cancel your reservation, please contact us at [email protected].
- Please check our Terms and Conditions for cancellation and amendment charges, below.
Amendments that you make to reservations
- Reservations amendments are not available, in an automated way, by the customer. Instead, you are able to use your Voucher / Support page, in order to send to us any after-sales requests or comments. While we try our best in order to meet any after-sales requests, we may not be able to guarantee that all such requests will always be fulfilled. You may also use your Voucher / Support page in order to cancel your accommodation service: In such a case, our Cancellation and Refunding Policies apply (please refer to the next section).
Cancellation / Refunding Policy
- Cancellations must be actioned online, on the Website. This is free of any administration charge. The time limit this action can be performed depends on the service, as we use multiple partners for our accommodation services, but it’s usually instant. You are informed on this time limit, on your online Voucher / Support page, upon canceling. If you have any problems canceling your service online, you should send an email to [email protected], within Greek office hours (9am to 5pm). We cannot guarantee that emails will be actioned on-time, if they are received outside of our Greek office hours (especially if such emails are received on a late notice).
- The cancellation refunding price depends on the policy of our 3rd party accommodation suppliers:
- All deposit payments are non-refundable.
- The remainder amount of the payment is subject to refunding, according the Cancellation Policy of each Hotel, for which you are informed, right before you complete your reservation --and also on each page where you make a payment and on your Voucher / Support page.
- The entire amount of a payment, when such a payment is not a deposit, is also subject to refunding, according the Cancellation Policy of each Hotel, for which you are informed, right before you complete your reservation --and also on each page where you make a payment and on your Voucher / Support page.
- Elgrecotours.com accommodation services must be paid right after the service is booked. In order to pay, you may use the links included in the email you will receive, after you complete the reservation (the same links also exist on your Voucher / Support page).
- Each payment comes with its own payment deadline, for which you are informed, on the payment page. If the payment is not made within its deadline, then the accommodation service is automatically canceled and you are informed, by email.
- All payments must be completed electronically, through our website, and by using the links you will receive on your email. No payments can be made during your check-in or in any other way.
- Payments may be refundable, according to the Cancellation / Refunding Policy, as described in the previous section of this page.
- Before proceeding to payment, please make sure that you complete correctly all the Billing details of your accommodation service.
- In case of a problem in payment, please contact us, by phone, or use our contact form, to resolve your issue.
- The credit card types we accept, for payments, are: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners. We also accept payments with "MasterPass".
- All credit card transactions are securely processed, through our payment gateway "Alpha e-Commerce" of "Alpha Bank Greece". All transactions make use of the TLS 1.1 encryption method (using an 128-bits encryption protocol and a Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is a method of encoding all of the private information you will submit, until this information reaches its destination, where it will be safely decrypted and used, via the proper encryption key.