Hotels, vacation & travel services Hotels, vacation & travel services Hotels, vacation & travel services
|El Greco Tours
47 - 49 Theotokopoulou str
Chania, Crete, Greece
PO Code GR 73131
Μargiolakis Evangelos P.C
47, Theotokopoulou str, 73131, Chania
VAT EL094345770, Tax Department of Chania
ΕΟΤ: 10 42 E 60 61 00747 01
1. Service Description
- ElGrecoTours.com offers accommodation, vacation and travel services, for travelers to Greece and to the rest of the world.
2. Service Delivery Policy
- Right after you book and pay for your accommodation service, you will receive an email, which has a link to your Voucher / Support page. This page holds the complete details of your reservation, and all the necessary information you will need in order to contact us with any additional requests or in order to cancel your service. It also includes all the necessary payment information and the links you may use, in order to pay for your service (if you haven't paid already).
- Right after you have paid for the full amount of your accommodation service (by paying in a single transaction, or by paying a deposit and then theν paying the remainder amount), your reservation will be marked as "finalized" and all necessary arrangements for its delivery will begin.
- Each payment for your accommodation service has a transaction deadline date. If you fail to pay on time for any of these payments, your service will be automatically canceled.
- We will not accept responsibility where incorrect or insufficient information has been provided by the customer.
- Please make sure that you complete correctly your phone number, including the international code (eg "0045...", for Denmark). This phone will be required, so we may contact you after your reservation, in order to verify your information. Ideally, you should provide a phone number which can be active when you arrive to the country where you have booked your accommodation service.
- Please make sure that you provide the correct information, during all the steps of the reservation process, and please verify this information, before proceeding to finalizing your reservation.
- You may be required to provide Identification documents (eg to show your ID card or passport, before your check-in, at the Hotel Reception). Please make sure that you complete the name of all customers correctly (including any children) and that you have these required Identification documents on you (for at least one adult in each room), when you arrive at the Hotel.
- You may be required to show your Purchase Voucher, which you will receive by email, when you complete your reservation. Please keep a printed copy of this Voucher, to show it to the Hotel Reception, during your check-in.
- Online cancellations have never been so easy: Just use the link "Cancel your reservation", on your Voucher / Support page.
- If you are unable to cancel your reservation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check our Terms and Conditions for cancellation and amendment charges, below.
4. Amendments that you make to reservations
- Reservations amendments are not available in an automated way by you, the customer. Instead, you are able to use your Voucher / Support page, in order to send to us any after-sales requests or comments. While we try our best in order to meet any after-sales requests, we may not be able to guarantee that all such requests will always be fulfilled. You may also use your Voucher / Support page in order to cancel your accommodation service: In such a case, our Cancellation and Refunding Policies apply (please refer section 5 of this page).
5. Cancellation / Refunding Policy
- Cancellations must be performed online, on the Website. This is free of any administration fee. The time this action needs, in order to be fulfilled, depends on the Hotel for which you have made the reservation, as we use multiple partners for our accommodation services, but it's usually instant. If you have any problems canceling your service online, you should send an email to email@example.com, within Greek office hours (9am to 5pm). We cannot guarantee that emails will be actioned on-time, if they are received outside of our Greek office hours (especially if such emails are received on a late notice).
- A Cancellation may be performed within a certain time period. This period varies, depending on the Hotel you have booked. You can usually cancel right after you have made your reservation and have paid for it, until 1 day prior to your arrival date at the Hotel. In case your Cancellation period is over and you cannot cancel your reservation any more, you are informed with a relevant message, during the cancellation process.
- The cancellation refunding price depends on the policy of our 3rd party accommodation suppliers:
- All deposit payments are non-refundable.
- The remainder amount of the payment (when a deposit has been previosuly paid for the same reservation) is subject to refunding, according the Cancellation Policy of each Hotel; you are informed on this exact Cancellation Policy right before you complete your booking process, and also on each page where you make a payment and on your Voucher / Support page.
- The entire amount of a payment (when a reservation is paid in a single transaction) is also subject to refunding, according the Cancellation Policy of each Hotel; you are informed on this exact Cancellation Policy right before you complete your booking process, and also on each page where you make a payment and on your Voucher / Support page.
6. Payment Policy
- All of the accommodation services of Elgrecotours.com must be paid right after the service is booked, as follows: a) either in a single transaction or b) by paying a small deposit and then paying the remainder of the amount. In order to pay, you may use the links included in the email you will receive, after you complete the reservation (the same links also exist on your Voucher / Support page).
- A very small, additional tax may apply to some of the reservations. You are informed on the exact amount of this tax during the booking process. This tax is payable directly at the Hotel reception, upon your arrival, and is non-refundable.
- Each payment comes with its own payment deadline, for which you are informed, on the payment page. If the payment is not made within its deadline, then the accommodation service is automatically canceled and you are informed, by email.
- All payments must be completed electronically, through our website, and by using the links you will receive on your email. No payments can be made during your check-in or in any other way.
- Payments may be refundable, according to a) the general terms of our Cancellation & Refunding Policy, as described in the previous section of this page, and b) according to the Cancellation and Refunding policy of the Hotel you are booking for, for which you are informed during the booking process.
- Before proceeding to payment, please make sure that you complete correctly all the Billing details of your accommodation service.
- In case of a problem in payment, please contact us, by phone, or use our contact form, to resolve your issue.
7. Payment Methods
- The credit card types we accept, for payments, are Visa and MasterCard.
8. Payment security
- All payments made using your credit card are processed through the electronic payment platform of "ecommpay", and they take place in a secure environment, using all modern standards of encryption and security, such as TLS / SSL encryption and "3D Secure" / "DigiPass" (if supported by your card). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, at which point it is decoded, using the appropriate encryption key. This method is safe and protects all your sensitive information (credit card information and personal information) when paying.